What is CBD & THC?
The most prevalent chemicals in the cannabis and hemp families are THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol), respectively. Despite the fact that these two species are members of the same plant family, they have very different qualities and advantages!
First of all, I must inform you that these 2 compounds are part of the class of “Cannabinoids” that is present in every person’s body.
The “cannabinoid,” for instance, only functions when combined with “cannabinoid receptors” in the brain; for instance, if the brain’s cannabinoids are in balance, it will ease the body’s anxiety and lessen depressive mood.
As a result, when people consume THC, their symptoms of being high will outweigh those of being high. However, because THC is harder for people to break down than CBD, the latter does not cause excessive intoxication.
According to what I’ve read, both drugs have an impact on feelings, which has the medical community curious. to make greater use of these two substances’ advantages
Benefits of THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (Cannabidiol)
THC is known for being used for relaxation. promote healthy sleep But this substance still has medical and health benefits for users such as
- Alleviate the side effects of chemotherapy to treat cancer
- Allergy relief
- aortic stenosis
- Relieve symptoms of HIV/AIDS
- Relieve chronic pain
- Relieve symptoms of infection or inflammation
- Helps strengthen the digestive system
Note: Based on the results of a study from United States National Library of Medicine (NLM)
CBD, although the substance does not act on the nervous system that causes motion sickness. But in the medical community, this substance is considered the most interesting. It has been found that there are many good health properties such as
- Relieve chronic pain from cancer
- relieve epilepsy symptoms
- Relieve symptoms of ALS or muscle weakness.
- Relieve Parkinson’s (tremor) symptoms
- Reduce acne and dry skin problems
- relieve depression
- relieve diabetes symptoms
- alleviate various schizophrenia symptoms
- Relieve symptoms of redness from other drugs
- Relieve and prevent heart disease
Note: The medical community still needs to do more research on the use of cannabis plants for various diseases.
However, for those who are interested in using THC and CBD in the treatment of alternative substances, need to research and consult a specialist carefully. for the safety of users