A new course about medical cannabis will be offered starting next year by the Office of the Non-Formal and Informal Education.
Thailand University to Offer Course on Medial Cannabis
A new course about medical cannabis will be offered starting next year by the Office of the Non-Formal and Informal Education. Learn to get high and earn a degree with it 😉
As we all know Thailand just legalized medical marijuana earlier this year but Universities are jumping onto the hype in order to cash in fast. The Office of the Non-Formal and Informal Education said the course will be offered starting next year
Srinakharinwirot University is the Uni in this case and experts on medical cannabis are working to create content for said course.
“Marijuana and Hemp Studies for Smart Use” will be worth 3 credits. It will take a total of 120 hours to complete, according to Assoc Prof Phatchari
The course will be designed by the Office of the Non-Formal and Informal Education together with Chaopraya Abhaiphubejhr Hospital.
The course will consist of seven parts in total:
- 1: Reasons Why We Need to Learn about Marijuana and Hemp (10 hours);
- 2: Marijuana and Hemp as Medicinal Plants (20 hours);
- 3: Dangers and Benefits of Marijuana and Hemp (15 hours);
- 4: Laws about Marijuana and Hemp (15 hours);
- 5: Marijuana and Hemp in Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine (20 hours);
- 6: Marijuana and Hemp in Modern Medicine (20 hours); and
- 7: How to Use Marijuana and Hemp as Medicines To Their Fullest Benefits.
“This course is not about growing marijuana. Instead, it will provide knowledge about the pros and cons of marijuana and how to use it appropriately.” said Assoc Prof Phatchari to the Bangkok Post.